Thursday, September 27, 2012

another day in the city

A couple things to note:
I made a new friend, Sam, & we're two peas in a pod!
Secondly, we decided to head out on another expedition in Khryshadyk (If that's how you spell it),
it was quite fun... & we DANCED throughout the WHOLE DAY!
although, I'm getting homesick again. 
 Sam & I at school





 Ordering A Croissant
 GOT ONE!
 A very Red Building

 Love their grannies in scarves

 old guys playing CHESS in the PARK
 I should give BSU this idea!

 BILLY JEAN was playing super load & we couldn't resist to dance!
 Lunch Time

 we found Souvenir Street
 St. Andrews

 Just talkin to a bear.

 I went to the Ballet! & then got sick at Intermission 


so there you have it! 
I'll have more soon! I'm going somewhere this weekend...
.....IT'S A SURPRISE!...
be back soon.
-Tayla Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment

the folks that follow