Monday, September 3, 2012

bollwinkel grandparents say goodbye

I'm leaving for my big adventure in 3 days, so my lovely gram & gramps came up from Twin Falls to take me to dinner! They are so sweet & such a blessing in my life. lots of love for them. ANYWHO... they let me choose where we were going to go eat, so I called for reservations to P.F. CHANGS! yippey-I-aye! I was so very excited. I rarely get to go there, so it was a real treat.
THANK YOU GRANDMA & GRANDPA
BOLLWINKEL
 we demolished the lettuce wraps
 my grammy bollwinkel & I
 The delicious dessert we said we "wouldn't finish"..
 First BITE!



grandmother insisted on taking a picture of me by this really cool wood. THERE YA GO GRAM!
 I love DOWNTOWN
see that car to the left? that Ranchero? my grandpa fixed it up & brought it up to Boise to take me to dinner. 
HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH THEM. 
we (grandma & me) were so squished up to the window shield. Reasons being that my Grandpa had to reach the gas pedal! the only way to move up the seat is to move up the whole bench!
Gotta love the Gramps. ha. ha.
see you two at CHRISTMAS!

(I'll have more photos updated on this soon. have to have my Grr ma email them to me).

-a very satisfied, stuffed Taylor
p.s: I finished packing today. yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the folks that follow