Tuesday, September 4, 2012

parents "take me out"

I leave in almost a day, & my silly/awesome/fun parents took me to 
IDAHO SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL!
so awesome. I was in a production this summer, & watching this reminded me of all the ropes.
It was purely FABULOUS!
...we went & saw NOISES OFF!
but I can't remember who wrote it. not shakespeare.
we literally laughed throughout the whole stinking thing, especially at Freddie. 
anywho! here's some photographs of my parents & I:
arriving at the theatre. 
father & I looking off into the distance.
 smile POPS!
 3 of us.
thee magnificent set!

 me mummy.

& the goofy father.

It was a super fun night with lots of laughs!
I advise everyone to go to at least ONE SHOW in their life! 
(Shakespeare Festival) 
absolutely amazing. 
thanks mums & pops.
KNOW THAT I'LL BE SAFE ON MY TRIP.
...i'm no dumbie.
-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

the folks that follow