Monday, September 10, 2012

a taste of the city

I apologize for waiting so long to upload photos.
but here's a few from Ukraine!
ps: i'm doing better.
the little bit of nature I saw
I don't know what this says.
apartment buildings are EVERYWHERE!
they have fat pigeons.
lady begging on the side of the street.
walking to the grocery store...
Andre, my house dad.
Julie & I headed to the grocery store with Andre.
Billa, their grocery store.
all the veggies.
holy smokes... I can't read anything here.
Bus stop to the Temple & church
Alexa & I... we're practically best friends! can you see the temple in the background?
it looks like the Twin Falls Temple a little bit.
billboard, & don't know what it's about!

well, I'll get more photos uploaded soon! 
I'll take more throughout the week!
I've been doing better! I AM JUST SO THANKFUL FOR SKYPE!
I get to talk to my family ALL THE TIME!
which helps a bum load,
okay, have to go to school now.
LOVE & MISS you all!
love always, 
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

the folks that follow