Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm in Ukraine

UPDATE:
well... flying really sucked.
first of all, I had a BUNCH of connecting flights.
I had to fly from boise to denver, then denver to chicago, then chicago to boston.
& THEN: AIRLINE LUFTHANSA is on strike so I had to get my flight rerouted in
boston. Instead of going to Munich, Germany, I had to go to Frankfurt. then from Frankfurt
to Kyiv! NOW I'M FINALLY HERE.
it's 7:45am right now. & I flew in last night.
This is not exaggerating: I AM VERY HOME SICK. last night was awful. I was bawling so hard I couldn't catch my breath. but thank the lord for SKYPE! I got the chance to skype my family last night when I was super down. I just skyped them right now, & they're off to go to bed.
soo, I'm just sitting in my room, very tired & exhausted. I might try to go down for another snoooze!
I LOVE MY FAMILY VERY MUCH.
i hope today is better.
-tay

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Taylor! It must be so hard to be in a strange place without your family. It will take time. Just remember how excited you have been for this adventure. You made the right decision. It's Taylor Time. Time for you to grow and have fun while you're at it! You will make friends and soon be comfortable with a daily routine. Take pictures and write a lot! I'm proud of you! I prayed so much my first year at college. I really grew close to Heavenly Father that year. One time my roommate thought I had fallen asleep while praying because I was down on my knees for so long. Ha Ha! I just needed to talk it out with Him and sometimes it took awhile. You can do that too! He is always there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh kim! thank you so much!
    I appreciate every word!
    I have been praying a lot! & it's helped me so much. Thank you for being there Kim!
    I miss you!... & chelsea!

    ReplyDelete

the folks that follow