Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kamyanets-Podilsky = Love

So last weekend, September 28 - October 1, my girls and I went to an 
amazing city in Ukraine, called....
KAMYANETS-PODILSKY
aka: Castle Town (to me at least)

Let this Adventure Begin:
DAY ONE:
 McDonalds before we left... Yum
 NIGHT TRAIN!


 she got good & comfy
 we arrived & It was foggy... 






 The Torture Chambers




 Only Catholic church in the City
 Little Tourist Street







 We got to the Hotel & decided to go Exploring!



ok... then we went to sleep and slept in...
THEN.... Went & got Ukrainian Massages from UKRAINIAN MEN!
(shhhhhh... Don't tell my Mom!)

now DAY TWO:






 we found a little happy place























SILHOUETTE TIME:
















 What's for dinner? ....sushi.

 Midnight Train Back Home:
 Then Donuts in the Mornin..

& then we were pooped for the rest of the week...
but let me say that It was a heck of a weekend & I had a blast.
-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

the folks that follow