Sunday, July 8, 2012

day six: continued...

I apologize for the delay on these sweet-mother-mary pictures, but here they are! MORE photos of my cabin weekend! i told you i'd get back to you silly goose! Here's some of the ridiculously sweet ones:
my cousin, miss Ali Mae... oh what a DOLL!

she's such a cutie patootie! she recently turned the great and magnificent age of 16! GOOD LUCK TO HER.
her n I... (just got teary eyed) Ahhh!
&& this is me.... cloned. 


Then later in the evening, my little girly cousins wanted to join me in taking pictures... it was the sweetest thang. little Kaylee took most of these: lil squirt, she's going to be a photographer some day. 

This is little miss Emma. she's a rootin tootin brown eyed girl, with long luscious locks.

 Kaylee mentioned to me that her inspiration with this picture was to make me look like an angel. Why THANK YOU MISS KAYLEE BUGG.

me and two lil girlly cousins that i see the most of...
Trissy Sue on the left & Kaylee Bug on the right.
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH...
well, thanks for waiting so very patiently... can't wait to show you the next stinking post! it's gunna be good! 
so... STAY TUNED! 
-tay


No comments:

Post a Comment

the folks that follow