Sunday, July 29, 2012

day eleven: -drive in-

I have a couple words to say... as I'm standing on my soap box preaching to you people about how wonderful friends are, (along with lame drama) look through these photos & remember how important it is to have friends, but to also BE a GREAT friend back!
MY GIRL GANG & I recently went to the DRIVE IN, 
& had a chance to really talk. to truly talk! mainly how we've lost friends, and what our plans are for this super-exciting future! FIRST OFF: girls & their fricken drama can be so-darn-in-the-dumps-stupid. Advice to you DRAMA-underworld-CREATURES: get a grip &...
live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one would believe it.
GOT IT?... good.

now, these ladies are fan-freaking-tastic! & also amazing, true blooded friends... as long as you treat them as friends too.. *cough *cough. *hint, hint.
MY GIRL GANG consists of Me,
Tia, Leanne, & Britters (Brittany).
leanne, me, brit
brit, tia, leanne... 
CAUTION: BRITTANY MAY HAVE BEEN HIGH.
Tia brought Pretzels, & we were ALL HAPPY AS CLOWNS.
I brought apples & healthy stuff.
ATTENTION: WE MAY HAVE ALL BEEN HIGH.
 DRUNK ON PRETZELS.
getting corn dogs at one in the morning.
"Let's get Pickles & Nachos... & skittles... is it tropacanna or tropacauuna?"
end note: we like food. 
            well, I love my friends. & happy to have them in my life. Not many can say they have great friends. BUT I DARN WELL CAN! just remember: good friends are like stars. you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.
now, stepping off my soap box, & walkin off.
more like drifting off.
-G'NIGHT.
-tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

the folks that follow