Wednesday, July 18, 2012

day nine: Pure Imagination - Night One

OH WOW! tonite was so much fun! if you didn't know... I'm Mrs. Beaureguarde in the play/musical Willy Wonka! & tonight was our dress rehearsal! & it went fan-freaking-tastic!

          ya see, Imma southern muuther, who is in fact, a lil embarrassed bout her daughder from all that guuum chewin she doesss. HEAVEN'S FORBID. JUDAS PRIEST!

here's some photos from our (cast & crew) DRESS REHEARSAL:
...enjoy...
p.s: i couldn't decide between the colored.. & uhh not colored.. so here's both! 
Augustus Gloop (brandon) & I
he's such a teeze! and is sooo incredibly delectably funny.
My righteous brother, Bryton, who supports me in acting to the fullest! well, he tries. 
& WONKA himself. well his secret identity name is Jake, but that's strictly between you and i...shhh
he's only going to be a freshman in high school, but yet he's STUFFED with talent!

NOW: the non-colored one's because I love them so darn much! 



it's like we're in an old movie! LOVE IT!

well, I'd be lying if I said tonight wasn't an adventure!...
I just purely LOVE to be on stage! i feel safe and at home! 
there's NO place like it.
goodnight ya'll! I have to do a show tomorrow night and 6 more as well! so I gots to get my snoozin in. 

-tay (also known as: Mrs. Beaureguarde)

No comments:

Post a Comment

the folks that follow