Sunday, July 8, 2012

day seven:

My BUDDY OL' PAL, Austin McDermott, received 6 free tickets to the BOISE MUSIC FESTIVAL!.. & gave me one along with a bunch of our other peeps. it was also a fahrenheit of 102 degrees today... IN BOISE, IDAHO. geeez.
left to right: Austin, Tia, Spencer, Me, Ben, Brittany.. WE'RE 
UNSTOPPABLE WHEN WE GET THE GANG TOGETHA.
us girlies:
one of my very very good friends, Austin McDermott... he sells security systems... door to door. 
Tia & Sarah photobombed Brit & I... RIGHTEOUS.
Im posting this picture JUST FOR: ...spencer,.
i swear they're going to marry one day... hope I'll be there to say, "TOLD YA SO!"
Spenc me boy! we have similar sweating problems.. jk

So, we started playing this game (grossing ourselves out), to take pictures of these people that were very disturbing... This festival is almost worse than the Fair, as far as TRASHINESS goes! For Goodness Sakes!

Anywho... This is Austins Girlfriend... isn't she lovely?
This was Tia & Brittany's lovely view of the concert!.. They LOVED the seats they got!


&& Lastly, The guy with an arrow over his head was checking me out almost the whole time! Eww.
My BOY PEEPS kept an eye on him for me.. it's a scary world out there.
YA NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO GET RAPED! 

& lastly to finish out our night, we ate dinner at West Side Drive In & ate bacon cheeseburgers with tots and oreo milkshakes! um.., DELISH! then, hopped on over to my house and watched Madagascar 2!
(We all LOVE king Jullian)

so, YES! I dare rather say today was a fun, exciting, gross Adventure! One to definitely remember!
I love my friends! & making them laugh!
we'll see what tomorrow brings...
-tay





1 comment:

  1. Pretty photos! It looks you had fun!
    I have a new blog, I hope you'll like it!

    http://gorgeous-look-olga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

the folks that follow