Sunday, July 1, 2012

day five: matt & wyoming

this is quite an awesome weekend. I MUST SAY! I'm going to go down the list of the fabulous, magnificent events that have already happened since yesterday... (keep in mind these are all instagram photos). :)
number 1:
my uncle matt, (second from left) came to visit all his other siblings livin in Idaho. He's an Arizona sunkissed kid, and he needed some Idaho air dryness. :)
 number 2:
my uncle dax is a big boy that takes two scrawny lil gals to lift him.
Zan (auntie) on the left, and me on the right.
this is me uncle matters, enjoying the nice cool grass of idaho.
(also wearing my sunglasses)

&& number 4:

Now today, my uncle, and the rest of the mickelson side decided to drive to the cabin.. a whole 3 & half hour drive. Let's just say that this scenic route is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL: from soda springs to the lovely valley of star (Star Valley) in Wyoming. Oh & FYI, Star Valley is right on the border of Idaho & Wyoming.
TAKE A WHIF OF THIS:
The Idaho side of Star Valley

& the Wyoming side of Star Valley.
So... There you go. my weekend fun! What another GREAT ADVENTURE!
off to go four wheelin, 
see you peeps later!
-tay



No comments:

Post a Comment

the folks that follow