Wednesday, July 11, 2012

day eight: Bug & Sue ROOM MAKEOVER

YESTERDAY, I went out to me auntie's home (a reoccurring thing), & helped her with painting & refurbishing old, antique, furniture. Let me just tell you... IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO! I could NEVER stop loving it! I've helped me aunt with plenty of stuff concerning creativity & fun... but this is a whole NEW project... & I'm in looovvvveee.

these ladies (the two on the left, Tristan and Kaylee) along with their baby sister, Quinn, are the two very lucky girls who get thee AWESOME, EXQUISITE ROOM...
the bug & sue room
so, i unfortunately didn't get a before picture of this room, But, it was just light brown walls & not very swirly girly for two imaginative minds... so, me aunt & I decided on this: 

(as you can tell it's not finished yet) Doesn't look very girly yet, BUT... we're accenting with a ton of pink! and some.. darker turquoise! me fav

a hobby that I like to do, (along with my auntie) is to go thrift shopping, garage hopping... ya know.. buy other peoples crap for cheap, then we FIX the darn thing up! && let me tell you, you're in for a HUGE TREAT!
first of the many things we painted:
 (but i'm only giving you the sneak peak to all this fabulous happiness)
the girls dresser was by far my favorite thing to paint!!
(oh look at that, it's sad and ugly... no one likes it)

BUT NOW..................(drummm rollll)............

IT'S BEAUTIFUL and everybody LOVES it! i love love love... this dresser! so coot that i might barf.
ohhhhhh, ahhhhhh, okay! that's it! that's all i'm postin for now! till it's all done and beeeutiful.

I think I can rest in peace now! 
because this PROJECT IS AN ADVENTURE! 
i'm super duper grateful for my creativity..
goodnight my lil' followers (callin' you guys my munchkins from now on)..
-tay




2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this makeover! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT DRESSER! the cutest thing i've ever seen. Wish i was crafty like that! amazing! fun ideas!
    kaithuber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

the folks that follow