Thursday, April 4, 2013

the college life continues..

My twinners (as in Jenny & Julie) have been so good to me & I can't help but acknowledge their greatness here on dee internet. this being my first semester, it's been a pain in the butt, and super emotional. they've given me smiles and happiness when my brain just can't take it any more and I want to scream! Jenny is such a hipster/dork & I love her for it. she's such a sweetheart & can always make me smile. Julie. Julie has opened me up to a totally different humor & she always makes me smile. even the simplest word as in,"hi," in 'julie voice' makes me chuckle. they're wonderful ladies. great great gals. they are the cutest GINGER twins I have ever seen in my entire life. they're bound to impress this world. LOVE YOU GIRLS.

thanks for reading...
-Taylor

2 comments:

the folks that follow