Thursday, April 4, 2013

friends are great

friends are great, aren't they?
hu?
they are there for you always, they treat you kindly, and can always be counted on. a friendship is something purely amazing. it's a miraculous feeling to know you have 'true' friends. I know I have a few good ones. One of them, my dear dylan, has been going through a tough time with himself. He's been a good childhood friend, who's moved away, and come back. People always ask why I'm friends with a guy who's about 2 years younger than me, and I think (who the hella cares.), he's my friend. & I love him dearly.
I think that our friendship will never fade to puny little ashes. 
So, point is that I made him a music video that said the exact words I wanted him to know. and what is this fabulous song, you ask? well, one of my absolute favorite bands, THE KILLERS. song: Deadlines and Commitments. okkay loves, enjoy!

to see the youtube video click here

but if you want to see a super sharp, sweet quality, click here!

Thanks for checkin' in lovlies,
taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment

the folks that follow