Wednesday, June 27, 2012

day three:

two words:
holy. crap.

  • I have a headache that's radiating out of my ears and squirting out my eyeballs. 
  • I worked close to the solid stinking day, then had to skippy on over to my play/musical rehearsal & had to cover my unhappiness with a pee-wee herman face of joy for the director.
  • I've been nauseous almost the whole dawn to dusk day.
  • I still haven't paid the gov. my "speeding ticket" of lameness. 
  • but, somewhat good news has come to my exclusive attention: I became familiar with the dates of my arrival and departure of the great expedition to/through Ukraine. 
Plan: leave for the magnificence of Ukraine at the end of August. The date of coming back to good, ol', special, greedy, weirdy Boise, ID is the date of: December 21... DANG. 4 days before the most magnificent day of the year, the Christmas Day. indeed. 

ending in two words:
holy. crap.

-tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

the folks that follow