Saturday, June 23, 2012

day one:

holy smokes,
putting a new blog together takes a lot of work. it's the hour of 1:43am & i'm still not even close with the beginning of this blog. well, i shall tell you the reasons for making this new blog.
in a month and a half, I will be leaving for the Ukraine & living there for 4 months teaching wii lil' children the language of English. I'm ecstatic, but very well know that I need to document everything. It will also keep me focused to document every little adventure of every little day. & to remind me to take picture, pictures, pictures! this will be one big adventure of a life time.
wish me luck on getting this blog together... i'll need to find some help.
oh Jenny Stokes???....
-a very tired Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Tay looks SO CUTE! Wanna help me update my blog? It needs it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totes my goats Sheri! of course! I'm still gettin mine together... But I'm learning a lot more this next week! Booya & then I'll teach you everything I know.. sugar & sweets sher bear

    ReplyDelete

the folks that follow